YOUR GENERAL DENTAL HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
Smile, it lets your teeth breathe. ~ Author unknown
We want you to smile with confidence every single day of your life - that’s our goal for you here at Myers Street Dental Clinic, Geelong. With our extensive preventive services, you can maintain excellent oral health, a radiant smile and a zest for life. From children to baby boomers and everyone in between, including professionals, families and couples, your oral health is our priority.
We do this in 5 steps
- Step 1: Objectively assess your existing oral condition and clearly convey this to you in a way you can understand.
- Step 2: If there are ways to improve on your existing condition, we discuss the options to address the issues and problems, and then discuss what you want. The next step is to outline the costs and timeframe for this to be achieved.
- Step 3: Our consultations are always based around what is the optimum or ideal option for long-term stability and avoidance of pain, however there is also a strong emphasis on the most ideal outcome as perceived by each individual patient. Ultimately, you are in control of what happens to your body and when (including how much you may be willing to spend).
- Step 4: After being given all the facts, our patients tell us what they want and we respect and support them in the path that they choose.
- Step 5: We do not believe in dictating or deciding on patients’ treatments. Instead we work with you on the best outcome.
We offer these complete services:
FAST FACT: Floss was first manufactured in 1882.
LET OUR DENTISTS LOOK AFTER YOU.
To book a consultation with one of our dentists call (03) 5222 4599, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at 34 Myers St, Geelong. Get all the good health information and sign up to receive monthly notes from us.