DID YOU KNOW: Your dental health actually plays a huge role in your overall general health? If you are not feeling so well or are having some health issues, it could be stemming from your dental health.
We all know we need to be more proactive about our dental and oral health. We see it in ads on the TV, in magazines, on social media and your Mum probably told it to you when you were growing up!
The best way to do this, as well as proper brushing and flossing at home, is to schedule and attend regular visits with your local dentist for check-ups, cleaning and preventative treatment.
After all, you’ve heard the saying prevention is better than a cure, right?
Choosing the right dental practitioner for you is of paramount importance. We stand by our claim that Myers Street Dental in Geelong offers the very best dental service in our area.
We have been committed to our mission of providing the best dental services to our clients since we opened our doors in 1983 and we remain at the forefront of the latest technology.
Why choose Myers Street Dental for your dental care?
1. Advanced services: We offer a wide range of dental services here at Myers Street Dental.
2. Advanced technology: Our mission is to make your visit to the dentist as smooth and calm as possible. Health and safety of patients and staff is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to the use of digital X-rays with unparalleled radiation safety. Our office and clinical rooms use the most advanced air filter and exchange system, and our waterlines are on a sealed system. All instruments are sterilised and we follow the strictest infection-control practices. We offer treatment under nitrous oxide (happy gas) where appropriate, and pre-arranged treatment under general anaesthesia is available in certain cases where required.
3. Dedicated staff, oral therapists and experienced dentists: Our expert staff of professionals includes three highly qualified principal dentists, as well as a team of associate dentists. We also have Oral Health Therapists who see you for teeth cleaning and X-rays prior to your consultation with the dentist for your check up. Our Oral Health Therapists are also experts at performing preventive and restorative dental procedures for children and some adults.
4. Holistic approach: We don’t just check and clean your teeth! Our approach is holistic – we ask about your general health and wellbeing, screen for gum disease, oral cancer and benign issues, and offer advice for maintaining dental and oral health for the health of your entire body.
5. We welcome all ages: We serve clients of all ages –and we especially welcome young children and families. The sooner in life that preventive dentistry is introduced, the better, and becoming used to a clinical dental setting from age two or three is ideal. The first visit is fun and kids grow up without a fear of the dentist!
6. Convenience: We are conveniently located in Myers Street, Geelong. We have off-street parking and disabled access, and while normal operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm, we do open Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings by prior appointment.